We use data from own and third party cookies. We use it in combination with associated personal information to remember your settings, improve our services, to track your use of the website and microscope and to perform traffick tracking plus show you the most relevant messages (including profiling).
From the bottom of this document you are able to read more on how to retract your consent by notifying us directly.
These cookies will help secure that the TAGARNO microscope is fully functional by activating the following elementary functionalities:
- Which menues and menu points are navigated
- When a Preset is saved or recalled
- Whenever an application is activated and terminated
- Internal errors to be able to heighten and maintain quality and user experience
- Internal calculation values for applications e.g. calibration data in the measurement application
- File name and path for saved images (USB storage or internal storage)
- File name and path for files opened by various applications
Functional cookies make it possible for the website to remember your settings.
Statistical cookies make it possible to track the behaviour of visitors on our website.
This happens in aggregated / anonymous ways and to measure and optimize the efficiency
of our website.
These cookies make it possible for us to identify you (your unit) and profile your behaviour,
so that we can deliver the most relevant content to you.
Retracting your consent
If you at a later point wish to retract your consent, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then terminate your access to the TAGARNO website and all of the content on the site.